Welcome to my mind. I love color, I love textures, and am looking forward to showing you what I come up with!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Imaginisce Sponsor Contest

This one was SO tough for me - yeah right! I love Imaginisce products so it was a cinch to use at least 3 (though I thought it was 4, so I used 4) products in my layout. I took the opportunity to do a sweet layout of my little girl from photos taken a few months ago.




I was even very detailed and took note of what I did! For the cuts, I used Kate's ABCs and Once Upon a Princess. For my Imaginesce products, I used their white flowers and glimmer misted them in Sun Sister, Marmelade, and Rum Punch; I used their Carriage stamp and colored it in and embossed; I used their Fairytale Flowers rubons and the iRock with their gems.
I also incorporated paper from Fairy Tale (Recollections) and About a Girl (Mia - Fancypants). I also used my Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls & Spots and Dots.

I hope you enjoy, because I had a blast doing it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment