Welcome to my mind. I love color, I love textures, and am looking forward to showing you what I come up with!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Luke's 2nd Year - Post 1

It's very overdue, but I am finally working on my son's 2nd year scrapbook. I feel bad because I did his first year pretty much right away but that was before the Cricut. I was really proud of it but comparing that to my daughter's first year book - no comparison. I feel like he kinda got shafted! lol SO, I am putting a lot of work into his 2nd year book. I'm determined to try and finish it this summer and I got a lot done the first couple weeks I started working on it. I stopped to do a birthday scrapbook for my mom but am getting back into it now and about halfway through. I am doing quick posts of the pages to share. There are lots, so I will do it in parts over a couple weeks and as I finish up!

The November spread using Doodlecharms and Live Simply:


Christmas spread using Boys Will Be Boys and Jolly Holidays:


December/Jan spread using Birthday Cakes and Four Legged Friends:

Jan/Feb spread using a combo of carts for the title and Holiday Cakes:

...stay tuned, more to come!



0 comments:

Post a Comment