Welcome to my mind. I love color, I love textures, and am looking forward to showing you what I come up with!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Riverwalk Fun

Another entry for my son's 2nd year book, this has taken me a while. I am not finding any time to scrap and it's a little sad, but I hope to get in a couple hours sometime this week!

I tried a new technique on this one - an emboss resist using the Cuttlebug! All in all, it was pretty simple. I wanted to stick with the simple colors and I am really happy with how it turned out!









2 comments:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a wonderful layout! Love the colors! Such an adorable little guy!!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Carol's Creations said...

Wow! This is amazing! I have to say the same about the pictures too...amazing!!!

Post a Comment