Welcome to my mind. I love color, I love textures, and am looking forward to showing you what I come up with!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Gifts & Cards Part 1

I know, it's been a LONG time since I've posted anything. I have been very unmotivated and kinda depressed with the crafting world! I knew I had to get back out there for Christmas, so here are some of the projects I've made so far for gifts!

First, the cards:

I decided to try my hand at making my own snowglobe card, so I used George to put this one together. Added on the cute bird from Jolly Holidays and voila!



I used my new Paper Trimmings on this one - love those cuts! Got out my glimmer mist for a snowy background and, once again, pulled a cut fox from Jolly Holidays!



Made my own simple round card and added on a cute teddy from Christmas Solutions.



I also made some coasters for the first time - so easy and fun - and they look so nice!




I used a 2x4 to create a desk block for my son's teacher. One side is personalized with her name, and the other side I put on this quote from Yoda:



I also created these bags for my son's teachers. I used the freezer paper method, and let me tell you, I love making stuff with that! I have done several things this year so far!





2 comments:

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

Wow! Your cards and projects are fantastic! Everything looks just so perfect! The coasters are totally impressive! That desk sign really grabbed my attention too!

Merry Christmas!
Nadia

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What wonderful projects! You have been busy creating! Thank you for sharing!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Post a Comment