Welcome to my mind. I love color, I love textures, and am looking forward to showing you what I come up with!

Saturday, May 5, 2012

2 Hour Timed Sketch Challenge

This challenge was to create a project using the sketch provided:


Here's what I came up with.  It's another part of the PTA book I'm doing for my son's school.  I'll be honest, I will probably add a couple things to it, but it's not too shabby for just over an hours worth of work.  This got me moving again!  Of course, my craft area is a disaster now!


4 comments:

Mrs. Green said...

This looks great! Wasn't it crazy making a layout in just over an hour so you would also have enough time to get it posted?! Great job!

Sukie said...

Very nice layout, I love the bright and cheery colors you used!

Sis Patterson said...

Great job! Love the colors you used and the wonderful easel silhouette.

Jessica Kephart | A Homespun Affair said...

Wow Megan! This layout is incredible!! Love it!! The colors are so vibrant and beautiful! 2 hours! Holy Moly! It takes me that long to "think" about what I am going to make!


xoxoxox

Jess @ www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com

Post a Comment