Welcome to my mind. I love color, I love textures, and am looking forward to showing you what I come up with!

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Bubbles and Sunshine

I have a couple new projects today!  These are both beautiful images by Art by Miran.  I colored both of them in Spectrum Noir markers.   I think I lost the marker information for the bubbles photo.  I usually take notes while I'm coloring but I either forgot or tossed them out.  My apologies!

This beautiful image I DO have the information for and it's as follows;
Skin: FS4, FS3, TN3, TN4
Hair: GB4, GB7, GB9, GB10, BT1, BT2, BT4, BT5
Outfit: FL1, FL2, CR10, CR11
Rocks: GG2, GG3, GG5

I REALLY wanted to use my florescent markers....so I did on this image.  I LOVE the pink and orange and they worked well on the swimsuit and cover up!  



0 comments:

Post a Comment