Welcome to my mind. I love color, I love textures, and am looking forward to showing you what I come up with!

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Shades of Gray

 I just love doing monochrome colorings!  Maybe it's because my photographic roots began in a darkroom processing my own B&W film and prints.  That was my favorite place to be.  Whatever the case, I'm thrilled to be able to do them when I can, but as much as I love color, I think using shades of gray can even be more challenging.  I was THRILLED when Amanda over at Faery Ink said that this month's challenge was to go B&W with a pop of color.  I couldn't even wait - I went and colored up one of my favorite images right away!
This particular image is Amber Heart Fae and I colored using my Spectrum Noir markers.

Colors used:
IG1, IG2, IG4, IG5, IG7, IG9, True Black, PL1, PL2, PL3



0 comments:

Post a Comment