Welcome to my mind. I love color, I love textures, and am looking forward to showing you what I come up with!

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

First 10 Days of Halloween

I am part of this amazingly fun facebook group, Simply B Stamps Fan Group and we have been having a 100 days of Halloween challenge going on, where we create a different project each day for the 100 days leading up to Halloween!  We are on day 88 now (tonight will be day 87 project release time) but I will be posting my entries 10 days at a time.  =)  So....here are the first 10 images!  I have used spectrum noir markers to color them up and they are all done with Betty's GORGEOUS stamps - go check them out here on her page.   There are some incredible specials on this sale page.  After that, come join us in the facebook group.  It is a spooky good time!  Enjoy!

Day 100

Day 99

Day 98

Day 97

Day 96

Day 95

Day 94

Day 93

Day 92

Day 91



1 comments:

BJ van G said...

Megan, these are awesome! I don't have time in my life right now but things are getting easier every day as the kids get older. I am gonna make some coloring happen soon :)

Post a Comment