Welcome to my mind. I love color, I love textures, and am looking forward to showing you what I come up with!

Friday, October 2, 2015

Vampire Queen Coloring Contest

Hello again Passionate Paper followers and all others!  It's time to participate in a coloring contest from Simply Betty Stamps!  You can purchase your special image for this contest for only $1 here

 The coloring contest is simple!  Using our image and the colors Black, Red, and Cream, create a new project and upload it to the album on the Passionate Paper FB page!  Winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to SBS!

Don't forget to stop my Simply Betty Stamps blog and 
Passionate Paper blog as well!

Vampire Queen Portrait

Skin: E000, E00, E11
Hair: (Spectrum Noir: DR2, DR5, DR6, DR7)
Clothes: (Spectrum Noir: IG3, IG6, IG9)
Other: (Spectrum Noir: CR7, CR8, TN1, LY2)



1 comments:

CraftyAdriana said...

Beautiful! Love your coloring!

Post a Comment