Welcome to my mind. I love color, I love textures, and am looking forward to showing you what I come up with!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Magazine Cricut Everyday Challenge!


This challenge asks us to use at least 3 cuts from the Cricut Everyday cart and make something to define yourself at any of the meetups, swarms, or crops! I thought this was perfect since the Stampede is next weekend, so I made a name plaque out of a 2x4 and picked up some containers at the dollar store to make an "In" and "Out" card box for my calling cards. On the back side of my 2x4, I made my Scrapbooking Queen tag! I am also making an extra box for trash and snacks. I used Mod Podge to adhere the cuts and I love how they came out!





3 comments:

Claire Langan said...

They're so pretty!

Helen said...

Very nice and a super neat idea!

Lora said...

This turned out FANTASTIC!! Not that I expected anything less from you! You ROCKED this!!

Post a Comment