The challenge of this is to use fairytale or folklore in the project. No challenge to me! I LOVE using my fairytale stuff! I want an all fairytale cartridge - hear that, Provocraft!?! With some good dragons and castles and unicorns and stuff.
So, here is my layout. This was a no-brainer. The kids were SO cute dressed up as knights that I loved the photos I got of them! And, here is what I created! I used Dress Up Paper Dolls and my love of details to create the knights. I embossed with silver, red, and black embossing powder on the armor, lances, helm, cape, and shield to look just like their outfit. I also used stickles for the first time on the lance, shield, and in between the photos. I cut the banner and the welded font together from Blackletter and used chalks to shadow up the banner. I had a BLAST doing this and was just hit with the concept today! Nothing like the last minute!