Welcome to my mind. I love color, I love textures, and am looking forward to showing you what I come up with!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Magazine Challenge - Feb Mag

Ok, so I really want to get back into doing my scrapping and am doing whatever I can to motivate myself. I had a hard time with this one since I haven't had my Gypsy and have a limited number of carts at the moment. The first image I loved was from the magazine, page 9:

This is what I came up with, but it was just not coming together like I wanted to and I didn't like the finished product:

So...I scrapped it and started a new one yesterday. =) This was a love of labor for me - literally - since it was from Valentine's Day last year and I pretty much didn't have any of the carts I wanted to use or any embossing folders since they are at my scrapfriend's house and she's OOT. SO....I made do with what I did have! I based if off the sketch from page 34 in the magazine. I did turn the sketch to fit my photos, so hopefully it's not too loosely basing it. I did take some artistic license!
The sketch I based it off of:
And here it is!


I was excited to get out and use Letter Envy for both projects and I used Jubilee for the first time on the heart banners! I like how it turned out! Thanks for looking!



0 comments:

Post a Comment