Welcome to my mind. I love color, I love textures, and am looking forward to showing you what I come up with!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Gotcha!

My projects for this summer include working on my son's 2nd year album and my 2011 family album, so you might be seeing a lot of layouts relating to that! This is one of my favorite photo days that is not only going in my son's 2nd year book, but also is my submission for Jinger's Design Team, so here's crossing fingers!

I hope that if Jinger or someone else from her blog comes over this way that they will stick around and check out some of my others projects, because I have quite a few I am very pleased with!

If you will recall my HSN Banner entry:


My favorite Halloween layout:


And, I don't just do layouts of my kids - this one is of me!:


I do cards too:


And artwork:


Thanks for the consideration!


3 comments:

Scrappy Beads said...

Your layout is fabulous… *Ü*
Wishing you a beautifully blessed weekend,
**Lots of BIG Hugs**
Deborah

TheTulipCollector said...

Great LO!!! Someday we may be on a DT together!

Sukie said...

Very pretty layout! You did an awesome job! I am a new follower of your blog from the Circle Messageboard and am looking forward to more of your creations! I would like to invite you to check out my and follow me too!

www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

Post a Comment