Welcome to my mind. I love color, I love textures, and am looking forward to showing you what I come up with!

Thursday, November 5, 2015

The East Wind and Simply B Stamps "Merry Creepmas!" Part 1

Hello all!  I am so thrilled to be able to participate in this fun and quirky collaboration between two AMAZING stamp companies, Simply B Stamps and The East Wind.  They have taken Christmas to a whole new level of awesome and creepiness.  I hope you will come join us in our Facebook Groups - there are always fun challenges going on!  Simply B Stamps is here and The East Wind group is here. I am proud to share my creations:  
First up is Gothic Elf by Simply Betty Stamps.  

Gothic Elf
Skin: E000, E00, E11. E13, R21, R30
Hair: (Spectrum Noir: LG4, LG5, JG5, JG6)
Clothes: BG000, B24
(Spectrum Noir: TB4)

0 comments:

Post a Comment